AFFIRMATIONS FOR A TIME OF CRISIS
* God never left me in the past nor will God leave me now. God is present and faithful; doing all that God can do.
* The people I need to help me will be (or already are) in my life.
* I already have everything I need in order to be happy.
* I will be grateful every day for each day’s blessings.
* I will use expressive means to deal with my feelings. I will draw or journal or write a poem or song. I will open myself up to receive God’s messages through many means and share what I receive with others as appropriate.
* I will pay attention to my dreams and visions.
* I will look for the breakthrough of God’s glory.
* I will practice self care.
* I will go on retreat even if the time I have is short. I will practice long, silent listening to God.
* I will be able in the future to put this current crisis in the center of my focus and see all the ways God has supported me and opened doors. I will get to the other side of this. God who rescued us from so deadly a peril will deliver us again. (II Corinthians 1:3-11)